- Help for runaways and potential runaways
- Help for homeless & families in crisis
- Crisis intervention, support services (food, clothing, & school supplies)
- Individual & family counseling
- After care counseling & follow-up services
The Harbor is the original program in Port Huron for homeless and at-risk youth. In 2004, the first sister program, Wings of the Harbor was opened on Court Street, and in 2007, the second sister program, Cypress Place was opened.
You can get help 24 hours a day by calling:
or Contact Us Online: