The Harbor provides a safe place to stay up to 3 weeks for youth between the ages of 9-17.
The Program Provides:
- Help for runaways and potential runaways
- Help for homeless & families in crisis
- Crisis intervention, support services (food, clothing, & school supplies)
- Individual & family counseling
- After care counseling & follow-up services
The Harbor is the original program in Port Huron for homeless and at-risk youth. In 2004, the first sister program, Wings of the Harbor was opened on Court Street, and in 2007, the second sister program, Cypress Place was opened.
- The Harbor
- 929 Pine St, Port Huron, MI 48060
- Phone: (810) 982-8584 | Fax: (810) 982-2676
- Email: email@example.com
- Twitter: @TheHarbor_PH
- Facebook: The Harbor
You can get help 24 hours a day by calling:
or Contact Us Online:
The harbor is a non-profit agency.
Whether it's time or money you can help change a life.Donate